donderdag 19 februari 2015

together - layout sketchabilities #133 and 13arts

13arts and sketchabilities are teaming up!
Here is my layout I made using this months sketch.
Used an old photo of my girls which it's very precious to me.
I wanted to make it simple and let the photo be the star of this project.

This project was based on the #133 sketch from sketchabilities



I used a 13arts stencil to make the texture with flowers.
Also used a mix of gesso and sand for extra texture.

Outlined the flowers with a white pen to let them stand out more.

The twigs from 13arts with the decorative ribbon jets.
I cut the ribbon jets and painted them with gesso.

The lovely fabric flower, the resin flowers and the handmade turquoise thread flowers.

A lovely piece of resin from Scrapberry's.


All of these products are available at 13arts and can be found HERE
Chalk blue light
Pearl violet
Modeling paste
Gesso
Stencil
Twigs
Scrapberry's resins
Scrapberry's flowers
Wood word: together
Decorative ribbon jets

Other products used:
handmade thread flowers
dew drops

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

3 opmerkingen:

  1. It is a precious photo Ingrid! Loving your small and minimal touches...Gorgeous project!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat heb je deze lieve foto mooi verwerkt! Het is een prachtige, zachte lay-out met alle mooie pasteltinten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my gosh, I love you beautiful canvases and the colors you selected are lovely - as are your daughters! Thanks for sharing your art.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen