maandag 13 juli 2015

13arts challenge #32 vacation


Hi everyone!
I am hosting this months challenge at 13arts.
This challenge is all about your vacation.
Whether you spend it in far away places or relaxing at your home,
spending time with family and/or friends or just having some 'me time',
being active or just relaxing at a beach,
maybe it's the best time to read all the books you've been wanting to read for a long time,
or spending the vacation creating.
Every vacation has a story and I want to know what's yours!
You can join us here: challenge 13arts
For me the best vacations are with hubby.
We loved our vacation with our girls but since a couple of years,
 they are old enough to go on their own with their boyfriends.
Since then, hubby and I really enjoy our time together.
We love our trips to Greece and enjoy every minute!


Took a smaller canvas and took off the fabric so I only had the frame.
Created this background with a mix of gesso and 13arts magic powder.
Made it really thick so I get all of these great crackles!

Painted the 13arts paper flowers.
Once dry I gave them a touch of gesso.

Some shells.

Just love the crackles!

I randomly applied some of the matte cocoa paint with my fingers.

The lovely metal word sign from Scrapberry's, also in 13 arts store.



13arts products used:

Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this Ingrid! The crackles are oh so yummy and I loved the photo! I am glad you are enjoying your holidays in Greece!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Valia! Never realized you were from Greece! How great is that! Hubby and I are in love with Greece! :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Je lay-out is minstens zo mooi als de prachtige foto van Griekenland. Dat frame en alle witte elementen zijn echt schitterend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a fab creation, makes you want to reach out and touch all the texture..x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a wonderful layout Ingrid!!! Love that crackle texture, I really need to get that magic powder :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow - Ingrid, so very, very gorgeous! I love the idea of the frame on the canvas - it turned out so beautiful. I love the large cracks and have some of the Magic Powder and will mix it with a bit of gesso and see how it works for me. Love this.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen