zondag 26 juli 2015

drawers with hearts *Maja Design*

Today I want to share this project with you.
These drawers were made with the gorgeous new collection from Maja design, Summer Crush.

I took the blue and light brown colors for these drawers.

Had these chipboard hearts in my stash for a long time and finally found use for them.
They were also decorated with the papers.
Distressed all the edges.

One drawer with wooden heart and button.

Also found this metal heart in my stash.
The white polymer sea items are from Scrapberry's.

I used a lid of a small chipboard box to create some hight for the second heart.

Made some thread flowers to match the colors.

Some found seashells.

 Used some netting and gauze.

A small frame from Scrapberry's.

Papers used:

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Stunning work, absolutely love all the details, wow.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw, wat mooi! Zo'n prachtig romantisch geheel. Elk detail is zo mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous project Ingrid!!! Love the colors and such gorgeous choice of embellishments!

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You design the most gorgeous projects! I love each and every detail on this - and, the colors are beautiful (blues being my favorites). The thread flowers are awesome too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen